LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
May 13-15, 2022
USA HIP HOP DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP
HIP HOP INTERNATIONAL INVITES ALL USA CREWS TO COMPETE MAY 13-15, 2022 IN THE #1 HIP HOP DANCE COMPETITION IN AMERICA!
ALL USA CREWS ARE QUALIFIED AND INVITED - ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REGISTER!
Enter in Junior, Varsity, Adult, MiniCrew or MegaCrew Divisions to compete against crews from all over the United States for the chance to win the USA title. The top placing crews advance to represent the USA in the World Hip Hop Dance Championship where crews from more than 50 countries will compete for the World title. Truly an experience of a lifetime!
DIVISIONS & AGE REQUIREMENTS
Junior: Ages seven (7) to thirteen (13)
Varsity: Ages thirteen (13) to eighteen (18)
Adult: Ages eighteen (18) and older
MiniCrew: There are no age restrictions – all ages may participate
MegaCrew: There are no age restrictions – all ages may participate
- A crew consists of a minimum 5 to a maximum of 9 members in three age divisions - Junior (7-13), Varsity (13-18) and Adult (18+).
- A MiniCrew consists of 3 members - all ages
- A MegaCrew consists of a minimum 10 to a maximum of 40 members - all ages
- A crewmember whose age falls between two age divisions in the competition year (ending December 31) may compete in either division within that year. Example: A 13-year-old turning 14 by 12/31/2021 may compete in the Junior or Varsity division. Likewise an 18-year-old turning 19 within the competition year (by 12/31/2021) can compete as a Varsity or Adult. This refers to the 2021 USA HIP HOP CHAMPIONSHIP only.
- Each participant’s proof of age (indicating date of birth) will be verified by HHI.
- Crewmembers must be US citizens or permanent residents to compete and represent the USA.
USA REGISTRATION FEE: $65 PER CREWMEMBER
Includes free entry into all USA Dance Championship events, the official commemorative championship t-shirt and an invitation to the championship celebration party.
For MiniCrew and MegaCrew members who are also registered in a crew of 5-9 crew members there is a discounted rate of $40 for the second entry. This discounted rate will only apply for the MiniCrew and MegaCrew divisions and does not apply for a second entry in any other division (i.e., Junior, Varsity, Adult).
All registration documents (online registration forms, waivers & proof of age copies) must be submitted to HHI prior to August 16 to avoid the late fee of $100 per crew. Deadlines and resulting late fees are strictly enforced.
June 15: Registration opens for all USA Crews
August 25: Music submission deadline for all USA Crews, MiniCrews & MegaCrews